The new Neighbourhood Plan will provide the planning strategy for Henley and Harpsden for the period 2020 – 2035.
Henley Town Council and Harpsden Parish council are updating their Neighbourhood Plan.
HENLEY AND HARPSDEN NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN – EXHIBITION
You are invited to attend exhibitions in the Town Hall on the 2 and 3 July between 10am and 3pm. This is an opportunity to see the sites being considered for development and get information about the emerging policies for the Neighbourhood Plan. Members of the Neighbourhood Plan Committee and site promoters will be at the event and will be available to answer your questions.
Information available from Monday!
Information to support the exhibition will be available on our website from Monday 28 June 2021.
Site promoters for the following sites have been invited to attend the exhibitions:
- Site 2 Chiltern Centre
- Site 5 Land west of Fairmile
- Site 6 Land at Reading Road, Harpsden Meadows
- Site 13 Thames Poultry Farmhouse
- Site 14 The Bungalow
- Site 853a Land at Highlands Farm
- Site 878 Thames Farm (NE corner)
- Site 991 Chilterns End
- Site 1117 Land east of A4155, Wyevale
- Site 1158 Swiss Farm International, Marlow Road
- NEW1 Land North of Crossways, Shiplake
- NEW2 Hallemead House
- Site X Former Youth Centre
- Site C Playing Fields at Gillotts School
- Site E Stuart Turner and Empstead Works
- Site J 357 Reading Road
Please be aware that this list is subject to change and further sites might be included.
If you are unable to attend the exhibitions you will still be able to access the information online and get involved. All the information will be available on the JHHNP website here: https://jhhnp.org.uk/